In nowadays wedding the concept of photography has been changed. Wedding shoot is the cherish memories of the couples that is reflected by the photographs. Talking about wedding photographs, pre-wedding is the latest trend. It is a concept that the to be wed couples get a chance to create some precious moments which are going to their lifetime memories.
In Kolkata, we do pre-wedding in various places. Where vintage shoot in the heritage places is added extra flavour in our works. From Victoria memorial hall to holy Bagbazaar Ganga ghat we will serve the best wedding photographs in your album. Wedding Photo Creators has a commitment towards you to make memorable your pre-wedding moments.
- VICTORIA MEMORIAL HALL: While in Kolkata, Victoria memorial hall is one of the finest display of British colonial architecture which is one of the best destinations for Pre-wedding Photography in Kolkata. Here are so many features to exploit creativity.
- PRINCEP GHAT: Two kilometres stretch of the beautiful riverfront is what amplifies its photographic significance. Princep Ghat is the most preferred location by couples for a pre-wedding shoot. We Wedding Photo Creators believe that it is the best location to capture a couple in a romantic mood. It is a very classic location which has a combination of White Pillars of James Prince’s memorial statue, Railway tracks and bridge view, all in a single location. Best wedding photographers of Kolkata always has a soft corner for this location.
- MAIDAN: From Hoogly in the west to Chowringhee and Park street in the east, Maidan is a huge urban park. This huge stretch of Greenline with lush greenery, tram tracks and statues make this place as a great location for Pre-wedding shoot. Especially at the time of Christmas, this place has the top preference for pre-wedding photographers. From St.Paul Cathedral to Allen park there’s a lot of options available for your shoot. Its Vastness is the reason why it’s one of the preferred locations for Kolkata based Wedding Photographers.
- BAGBAZAAR MA-ER GHAT: Bagbazaar is the oldest part of Kolkata. It’s the place of royal Bengalee personalities. Ganga ghat of Bagbazaar is a very well place for Pre-wedding couple shoot. In the evening you can shoot your best shot along with Ganga Aarti which will add special flavour in your snaps. This calm place is always been a preferable location for Wedding Photographers.
- HERITAGE BUILDINGS Of KOLKATA: Kolkata is also called City of Palaces as for a long time in the era of British Raj many Babu of Calcutta earned a lot of offerings from Company. These Heritage houses are a very interesting option for wedding photographers. Nowadays lots of pre-wedding shoots are taken place in these Heritage houses. Marble Palace of Raja Rajendra Roy is one of the finest destinations for a Couple shoot in Kolkata. The Ghosh Bari of Pathuriaghata is another heritage House with a good condition where you can capture loveable moments of pre-wedding Best photographers of Kolkata are very interested in these locations.