The most interesting part about Pre-wedding photography is that it is never static. The dynamics of Pre-wedding photography and Cinematic wedding videos lie in their dynamics. By dynamics, we mean how it goes with the flow. There is no limitation to ideas and new events are taking place every day. As Pre-wedding photography, itself is something out of the box, it is always embracing new trends and ideas and making its own.
Every year new trends are coming in and they are contributing to all kinds of aspects, be it beauty, lifestyle and many more, our Best Wedding Photographers in Mumbai are making the most of it. The lovebirds who are planning to get married in 2020, are in for a show. So, let’s explore what’s in store for them.
- Keeping it casual: To keep it natural and casual can be the most relaxing and candid programmes for Pre-wedding photography and Cinematic wedding videos. For the couples too, it’s like no shooting at all with natural settings, themes and candid moments. It’s the easiest, cheapest and the simplest of ideas but it’s in no way inferior to ideas that involve exaggeration. The couples stay comfortable while the photographers do their work and make them the moments to cherish the whole life.
- Multiple photographers: Use of multiple photographers ensures that all the priceless moments are captured forever and nothing is missed out on. It happens when both the families encourage such practice. Pre-wedding photography that involves multiple shooters ensures that every angle is taken care of and nothing is missed out so that they capture all the moments forever. Shooting Cinematic wedding videos from different angles by multiple shooters will also enhance the feel of this sacred bond in the great festivity. Our Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here for the offering.
- The first look ones: It is customary that while everyone is allowed to look at the bride, the groom can see her only at that golden moment. Pre-wedding photography is all about breaking the trends and creating new ones. This first shots include sharing the first look pictures of the bride with the groom. It remains the most special thing as far as the groom is concerned to have the majestic look of his loved one at the first go. Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here to do the needful.
- Taking the alternative path: This is about breaking all the norms and being on your own. It is not about the traditional group photos or the cliché pictures of the bride and the groom. Pre-wedding photography has broken all the rules and has come up with something new. The alternative options to going traditional is to be non-traditional in every way. It involves using modern-day props and following the modern trends. For instance, one who loves anime or cartoon can dress as his favourite anime character. The Cinematic wedding videos and Pre-wedding photography have all kinds of offerings.
- Videography: This mainly concerns Cinematic wedding videos and it is mainly about going on the lines of documentary making with journalism-like coverage. Pre-wedding photography is not only about clicking pictures but also filming the whole ceremony with raw emotions. Nothing is left uncaptured and every candid little moment stays inside the memory of the camera and thus, in that of the families. Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here at your service.
- Capturing the prologue: This is getting popular day by day as couples are opting for capturing all the raw emotions that are involved in the curtain-raiser. It starts from capturing every moment starting from the proposal to nurturing the bond, coming closer, engagements and closing in on the real ceremony. It involves heavy pre-wedding photography but that’s what the Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here for.
- After the ceremony: A lot of things go after the golden moments expire and they are raw and candid. Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here to oblige you to capture the loved ones and their families at their candid best. A wedding is not just about tying the knots of the bride and the groom but also about the marriage of two families. The Best wedding photographers in Mumbai are here at your service to capture how sacred this hitch can be.
- Using drones: This is one of the most dramatic things to do but what’s a marriage without some overt drama? Drones are mostly seen in amazing videos involving a roving eye of the camera from the top. Pre-wedding photography uses drones to capture the whole location where the event is actually taking place and all the people from a bird’s eye view. It looks beautiful and is one of the best examples of Cinematic wedding videos.
- Using cinematic teasers: That’s a new trend no doubt. As far as movies are concerned, teasers these days play an important role in arousing the curiosity amongst the audience. It acts as the prologue as well as the hints to what’s coming. The concept of teasers can be used in pre-wedding photography and Cinematic wedding videos as well. Best wedding photographers in Mumbai will take the snippets and scenes from the actual event and create a short montage and will give a beautiful experience.
As new trends are coming in and replacing old ones, it is the task of the photographers who do pre-wedding photography as well as the concerned families to break the mould and embrace new practices.