Weddings in India are a hullabaloo of a lifetime. A hypnagogic union of two souls, weddings in India are a time of perpetual festivities marking months of fastidious preparations and craftsmanship. Peaceful co-existence of innumerable cultures in India makes the wedding rituals of each culture distinct and equally breathtaking. A magnetize display of involvement, effort, emotions and wealth, Indian weddings are no less than a visual pageant.
Being an Indian Wedding Photographers in Kolkata, Mumbai or anywhere across the globe with the most talent, experience and innovative approach to crafting Indian Wedding stories every individual have their own aspirations for wedding photography awards. An award is something given to a person, a group of people, like an organization in recollection and apprehension of their mastery in any certain field.
In this article we will share a few popular and aspiring awards for the new wedding photographers in India, who have chosen photography as their main source of earnings.
- WeddingSutra Awards: Founded in 2000 by Parthip Thyagarajan and Madhulika Sachdeva Mathur WeddingSutra quickly became the leading bridal brand reaching millions of to-be-weds in India and outside. WeddingSutra provides comprehensive wedding information and inspiration to a target audience of smart, spirited, and sophisticated couples. According to the CEO, Thyagarajan WeddingSutra Photography Awards are conceptualized to inspire and honor the best wedding photographer and they now look forward to ensuring that wedding photography in India has a strong global platform and is recognized as an exciting and creative profession.
- Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards: On 2009, it was initiated as a national level award with the aim of both recognizing extraordinary talent in wedding photography, and adoring the finest photo artists in the field. They literally pioneered the concept of specifying and recognizing wedding photography in India, as an individual genre.
- Wedding Photographers Association of India Awards: Founded by Arjun Kartha and Vinayak Das, two of the best Wedding Photographers in India on 2009 WPAI also facilitates aspiring wedding photographers for showcasing their talents in front of critics and judges.
- FEARLESS AWARDS: Fearless Photographers is a photography directory of the world’s finest wedding photographers who are not afraid to push the limits of photography to surprise you with extraordinary wedding photos of your D-day now known or hereafter. On every two months interval, a panel of expert stewards selects the very best wedding photos as Fearless Awards.
- Others: Major camera, album and accessories producers also conduct very few awards for young aspiring photographers in India to showcase their talents.
Hope this blog will help you as a photographer to explore your talent.